Search this blog
- October PSU # 26635815 failing with, ACFS-11022: failed to configure device ofsctl, errno 12 (Not enough space)
- ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [ksprcvsp:ksfdread_resilver]
- ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kzsrgpw]
- ORA-00704: bootstrap process failure
- PRVG-2027 : Owner of file “filename” is inconsistent across nodes.
Tag Archives: ROOTCRS_POSTPATCH
CVU (Cluster Verification Utility) logged multiple PRVG-2027 errors in CRS alret log. This environment was recently patched with latest PSU, which failed while applying changes to GMIR. $GRID_HOME/bin/crsctl binary ownership should be root:dba. db01:+ASM3:/u01/app/oracle>ls -al /u01/product/126.96.36.199/grid/bin/crsctl -rwxr-xr-x 1 oracle dba … Continue reading