Search this blog
- ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [ksprcvsp:ksfdread_resilver]
- ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kzsrgpw]
- ORA-00704: bootstrap process failure
- PRVG-2027 : Owner of file “filename” is inconsistent across nodes.
- PRVG-2029 : Octal permissions of file “filename” are inconsistent across nodes
Tag Archives: Bootstarp error
Bootstarp error indicates version mismatch between datafile headers and oracle binaries, which are being used to start the database. I’m starting the database using Oracle 220.127.116.11 binaries, where as datafiles are from 18.104.22.168. $ sqlplus / as sysdba SQL*Plus: Release … Continue reading